ShareThis

Top Commenters

Visitors

   

VISITOR COUNTER

Leave Ur Love Notes Here

Followers

Meme

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recognition

Recognition
from Alison of Raising A Storm

from Michelle of Random Musings of a Dragon Princess
Powered by Blogger.
Custom Search
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

My Second Liebster Blog Award!



It is very heartwarming to know that aside from the chance to earn online,  blogging can also give me an  opportunity to meet special people. Special because I can feel this sense of connection even without meeting them in person. And one of those people is Michelle, the lady behind Random Musings of a Dragon Princess . 




Michelle just awarded me my second Liebster Blog Award.  I received my first Liebster Award in my main blog  and this is also the second award of this blog. Liebster is a German word which means favourite or beloved. The recipient of this award should link back to the one who gave it to her and pass it along to 5 bloggers who has less than 200 followers.

My Liebster Blog Awardees are:


Hopeful of  Walk with Me


Sir  Rob of  Humble Opinion

Joyie and JP of  My Shutter and Me


And as a sign of friendship,  all five of you are automatically added in my blogroll so I can easily visit you anytime. Thank you dear  Michelle  for this honor. Keep on blogging!



8 comments:

  1. Wow!Thank you Rovie for this wonderful award. It is such an honor. All of your blogs? Already followed.... Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Na add ko na yung 3 blogs mo sa blogroll ko and followed too! see u around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaiks, nakaka touch naman.. Didn't expect to get such kind of award in just a short period that I am dropping by here but I am grateful for this lovely award. Thanks a lot.

    BTW, be adding this blog in my medical,health and safety blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend! Sorry, this is a very late reply but thank you so much for including me to this award. It's my pleasure! I just grab it now. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratz my dear and many more to come :)

    Have a great Monday

    Kiss bella for me
    Umi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Added at Be a Lifesaver Of Goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wondering about your comment in my blog regarding your baby's appointment for flu shots. You gave flu vaccine to your baby already?

    ReplyDelete

Show your love to this little girl by leaving your comments. Thanks!

Please support my other blogs by following:

My Journey
The Father and Son Chronicles
The Woman In Me
Food and Food Trips